Happy Friday!! I’ve been pretty quiet this week as I headed to Austin to surprise a friend! It was a spontaneous trip, but now that I’m back I’m on the road again to New York for the weekend!
I hope everyone is pumped for the Super Bowl this weekend! If you’re not into the actual football part, at least enjoy the commercials and the food.
While you’re getting ready for all your Super Bowl festivities, take a look at a few things I’m loving this week.
- 50 Elements of Southern Style. Ohhhhhh yes.
- 20 Things to do in Amsterdam. Because I’m missing this city so much, one year later.
- Americana Wedding Shoot. OMG this is what I want. I didn’t even know it but this is the preppy/nautical/classic Americana wedding of my dreams.
- Why I Quit Being a Minimalist. This girl gets it. I have no problem with having a lot of stuff- clothes make me happy and don’t let anyone else tell you what you can and cannot have in your closet!
- Monogram sandals. My friend wore a pair this week and I NEED them.
- Studying abroad? Then this is for you.
- How cute are these for a Super Bowl party?
I hope everyone has a great week, and enjoy the game!