Is anyone else ready for the weekend? The weather here is supposed to be perfect and I’ve got big plans! Until then, here’s a few things I’m loving this week.
- Need money for your next big trip? Here’s how to save.
- How CUTE are these ladies??
- Your ultimate guide to napping at work (some not recommended).
- HA. I have never noticed this but now I’ll be on the lookout (luckily Z is just as well dressed as I am, if not better sometimes).
- If you’re an HGTV addict, you’ll love this behind-the-scenes look.
- I just finished watching Ken Burns’ ‘The Roosevelts’ and OMG it was incredible. If you are not a huge history nerd like me, then you have probably already tuned me out. BUT if you have any interest in American history or the presidency, you will love this. I have actually visited the homes of both FDR and Teddy Roosevelt (though TR is my fave) and seeing them in the documentary is exciting!